WHAT Personal Data do we NEVER collect?
We ask that you provide us with some personal information so that we can provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, contact our customer service, ask for news, create an account, participate in our events or contests, or interact with or use our Website.
This personal data includes:
• Contact details, including name, email, no. telephone, postal address and billing address
• Login and account details, including username, password and unique user ID
• Personal information, including gender, city, date of birth and purchase history
• Payment or credit card details
• Personal preferences, such as your wish list, as well as marketing and cookie preferences.
• Cookies, IP addresses, referral headings, web browsing and issuance identification data, as well as statistical data collection images and tags
WHY and HOW we use your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
To provide information about the Website and the Services you request
When you use the Website we use your personal data to provide you with the product or service you have requested. For example, if you make a purchase on the Antetokounbros.com website, or participate in an event or promotion, we will use the contact information you provide to contact you regarding the purchase, event or promotion. If you contact our customer service, we will use your information, such as delivery or payment information, or the product you purchased, to help you solve a problem or answer your questions.
In many cases, in order to use certain information on the Website, you may need to provide Antetokounbros with additional data or additional consent to use certain information in a certain way. Similarly, to share content on social media, you may need to provide your social media accounts.
To share information about our products, services and events, as well as for other promotional purposes
When you provide your consent, we will send you promotional communications and news about Antetokounbros products, services, events and other promotions. You can opt out of these communications at any time after you have given this consent.
If you are already a customer of Antetokounbros (for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use the contact information you provide to us to send you marketing updates on similar Antetokounbros products or services, where permitted by applicable law (except if you have already chosen not to receive such content). In other cases, we ask for your consent to send you marketing information. We may use the information you provide to us, as well as information from other Antetokounbros products or services – such as your use of the Antetokounbros Website, your participation in events and contests – to personalize our communication with you about products. and services that we think might interest you.
For the operation, improvement and maintenance of our business, products and services
We use your personal data for our business. For example, when making a purchase, we use this information for accounting, auditing and other internal operations. We use personal information about how you use our products and services to improve your user experience, help you identify technical problems and service issues, and manage our website.
To protect the rights, assets or security of ours or others
For general research and analysis purposes
We use data on how we use the Website and our Services to better understand consumer behavior and preferences. For example, we may use information on how to use search and find products from Antetokounbros.com visitors to better understand the best ways to organize and present product offers in the “shop windows” of our online stores.
We may also use your personal data in other ways and provide special notice when collecting the data, and we will secure your consent where necessary.
To process your personal data, we rely on certain legal grounds, depending on how you operate on our Websites.
• When you purchase Antetokounbros products from our Websites, we need your personal information to fulfill our contract. For example, we need the payment and contact details for the delivery of your order. However, even at the stage before the conclusion of the contract, the processing of your data may be necessary to take measures before the conclusion of the contract.
• We also rely on other legal grounds, such as our reasonable rights as a business, compliance with a legal obligation or the protection of our vital interests, as well as the performance of a duty performed in the public interest.
COMMUNICATION OF Your Personal Data
Notification by Antetokounbros
Antetokounbros shares your personal data with:
• Third party service providers who process personal data on behalf of Antetokounbros, for example for credit card and payment processing, shipping and delivery, hosting, management and maintenance of our data, email distribution, research and analysis, brand and management promotions products, as well as the management of certain services and data. When we use third party service providers, we enter into agreements that require them to take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
• Other third parties, to the extent required for the following purposes: (i) to government agencies regarding the fulfillment of our legal obligation (ii) to law enforcement authorities regarding the fulfillment of our legal obligation (iii) to verification services creditworthiness, fraud prevention agencies with regard to combating bribery, combating money laundering, sanctions, credit control and anti-fraud
• To other third parties when you have given your consent
• We may also transfer your personal data to us in the event of the sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets (such as in the case of reorganization, transfer, dissolution or liquidation).
If you provide us with your personal information, you agree to the disclosure of your personal information as above.
Notification from you
We encourage you to use the tools we provide to manage shared social media on Antetokounbros to control the information that becomes available through Antetokounbros’ social media elements.
PROTECTION and MANAGEMENT of your Personal Data
Encryption & Security
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the security of your personal data.
International data transfer outside the EU
The personal data we collect (or process) in the context of our Website will be stored in the EU. Some of the recipients of the data with which Antetokounbros shares your personal data may be located in countries other than the one where your original personal data was collected. Legislation in these countries may not provide the same level of data protection compared to the country that originally provided your personal data. However, we always seek to ensure that your personal data has the same level of protection as it would if it remained within the EU, including trying to ensure that it is kept safe and used only in accordance with our guidelines and for the agreed purpose / purposes).
Some countries outside the EU have been approved by the European Commission to provide essentially equivalent protections under EU law. data protection and therefore no additional guarantees are required for the export of personal information to these jurisdictions.
In countries that have not received these approvals (such as Russia), we will either request your consent to the transfer or proceed with the transfer, subject to the European Commission’s contractual terms, which impose equivalent data protection obligations directly on the recipient, unless We are authorized by applicable law to protect personal data to carry out such transfers without such formalities.
Users aged 15 and under
If you are under the age of 15, please obtain your parent’s or guardian’s permission before giving us any personal information. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal data.
Keeping your personal data
YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to request the following: (i) access to your personal data, (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability) (iii) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate, or (iv) deleted or restricted of your personal data in certain circumstances provided by applicable law. These rights are not absolute. If we have secured your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
COOKIES and Pixel Tags
Antetokounbros collects information that may include personal data from the web browser you use when you use our website. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and tags, to collect this information, which may include (i) your IP address, (ii) your unique cookie identification number, information about your cookies, and information about whether your device has software to access certain data, (iii) unique device ID number and device type, (iv) domain, web browser type and language, (v) operating system and system settings, (vi) country and time zone, (vii) previous visits to websites, (viii) information about your interaction with our Websites, such as number of clicks, purchases, stated preferences, and (ix) access times and related URLs.
It is also possible to collect information from third parties through websites using cookies, third party add-ons and widget-type tools. These third parties collect data directly from the web browser you use and the processing of such data is subject to their own privacy policies.
• Operation: These cookies are required for basic website operations and are therefore always enabled. They include cookies that allow our websites to “remember” you during your browsing, during a single visit or, if requested, from one visit to another. They allow the “Shopping Cart” and “Fund” options to be available and help with security and compliance with regulations.
• Effects: These cookies allow us to improve the operation of our Websites through monitoring usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your requests and allow us to remember your preferences on websites. Rejection of these cookies can lead to insufficient personalization of proposals and low performance of websites.
• Social media and advertisements: Social media cookies offer you the ability to connect to the social media networks you use and share content from our websites on social media. Advertising cookies (third parties) collect information to help you better personalize your ads according to your interests, both on our own websites and on others. In some cases, these cookies include the processing of your personal data. Rejecting these cookies may result in ads that are not so relevant to you or your inability to connect effectively with Facebook, Twitter, or other social media and / or your inability to share content on social media. networking.
You can also change your preferences through the “Cookies Settings” page at the bottom of each page of our Websites.
For a complete and up-to-date summary of all third parties that have access to the web browser you use (via Antetokounbros or other websites), we recommend that you install an add-on specifically designed for this purpose. You can also enable the notification sent to you by your computer each time cookies are sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. This is done through the web browser settings in each web browser and device you use. Because each web browser is a little different, we suggest that you refer to the Help menu of the web browser you use to learn the right way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not have access to many items that make websites more efficient, and some of our services may not be working properly.
USING the Antetokounbros Website with third party products and services
Our website allows you to interact with a wide variety of other digital products and services. For example, our Website may be linked to third-party devices for the purpose of providing activity monitoring services, social media, music streaming, and other digital services.
QUESTIONS and Comments
Our contact details are: …………………………………… ……….
If you contact us with a complaint about personal data, this will be evaluated with a view to resolving the issue in a timely and effective manner. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in your country of residence.